Good Morning Year 5!
Lets hope we see a little bit of sunshine today!
- What instrument does a doctor use to learn if a person has a fever?
- What does a botanist study?
- What is the person who carriers a golfer’s bag of clubs called?
- In the movie “The Lion King”, what kind of animal is Timon?
- What is the third planet from the sun?
- Which of the seven dwarfs was beardless?
- In which country did Joan of Arc lead an army?
- What does a carnivore eat?
- Which ocean is frozen for most of the year?
- What is the centre of a hurricane called?
Science: Can you make your own playdough?
Have a great day!
Miss P 😀