Good Morning Year 5!
Another rainy day!
Here are your tasks for today:
GEOGRAPHY: Make a poster about a country you would like to visit (it can be anywhere in the world!) Use google to find images and key facts!
Which bird lives in a rookery?
2. What is Harry Potter’s middle name?
3. What type of food do penguins eat?
4. By area, which is the largest state in the USA?
5. Where is the smallest bone in the human body?
a) In the ear
b) In the foot
c) In the nose
6. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs wear glasses?
7. Which is the largest desert in the world?
8. In Great Britain in which month does the longest day occur?
9. What was Beethoven’s first name?
10. In which country is the Louvre Museum?
Miss P and Mrs D!