Good Morning Year 5,
Hopefully another sunny day today- Don't forget to stay safe if you are playing outside!
MATHS (Decimals) - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z3d83j6
- What colour are sapphires?
- What is the coloured part of the eye that surrounds the pupil?
- In which country are the Pyramids of Giza?
- How many teeth should an adult have including their wisdom teeth?
- What are the three primary colours?
- What are the two longest rivers in the world?
- Of which country is Brusells the capital?
- What is a group of kangaroos called?
- Which famous building did Guy Fawkes try to blow up?
- What is the smallest ocean in the world?
PICTURE MOVIE QUIZ- (see worksheet attached to the top of this page)
Have a great day Year 5!
Miss P and Mrs D