Here are your learning tasks for today:
- In which sport was Muhammad Ali a world champion?
- What is the name of the lion in “The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe”?
- In which country is the Sphinx located?
- Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
- What colour belt are martial arts experts entitled to wear?
- In the film “Stuart Little”, what kind of animal is Stuart?
- What kind of creature is a Komodo dragon?
- What name is given to someone who studies the stars?
- What is the name of the invisible line that runs around the middle of the Earth?
- Which word can go before ache, brush and paste to make three other words?
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to send us your answers!
Miss P and Mrs D 😀