Hello Year 5!
Hope the weather clears up so we get some outdoor time today!
Here are your learning tasks:
- Which planet has a ring of rocks and ice?
- On which continent is the South Pole?
- What term is used in tennis for 40-40?
- Can an ostrich fly?
- What is the fiery liquid that flows from a volcano?
- In the nursery rhyme who lost her sheep?
- What is the name of the nanny played by Emma Thompson on film?
- How many planets are there in the Solar System?
- What type of animal is Bullseye in the “Toy Story” films?
- What colour is a giraffe’s tongue?
Can you draw the front cover of your favourite book?
Are you able to collect any pebbles/stones from walks and paint them? Here is some ideas!