Menu
Home Page

Westfield Community School A beacon of hope (Ofsted)

  • A
  • B

Sparkler Safety

Bonfire night is nearly here! Bang, fizz, pop!

We have been talking about using sparklers safely.

The Pre-school grown ups told us how we need to firstly make sure we are wearing gloves, this is very important.

We discussed, why we must never touch the end of the sparkler.

Only grown ups are allowed to light a sparkler. When the sparkler is lit, we need to hold our arm out straight so the sparkler is not near our faces.

We can make lots of wiggly lines and shapes.

When the sparkle stops, tell a grown up. Remember to keep your arm out straight until the grown up has taken the sparkler.

Please find the new School lunch menu here: Parents >> School Letters >> Whole School letters >> Letters 2021
Top